10 Beautiful Love quotes from Literature
More often than not, it’s difficult to put that feeling of love into words because it will steal them right out of your mouth. We can, thankfully, always turn to literature to fill in the gaps and find some romantic inspiration.
- “ The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never give enough of is Love.” – Hernry Miller
- “ A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love.” – Henry David Thoreau .
- “ I like not only to be loved , but also to be told I am loves.” – George Eliot
- “ What is love ? I have met in the streets a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old , his coat worn, the water passed h his shoes and the starts through his sould.”—Victor Hugo
- “ The Supreme happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved.”—Leo Tolstoy
- “ We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only though out love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.” – Orson Welles
- “You don’t love because :you love despite; not for the virtues, but despite the faults.” – William Faulkner
- “ When I am with you , we stay up all night. When you’re not here , I can’t go to sleep. Praise God for those two insomnias! And the difference between them.” – Rumi
- “ In the flush of love’s light we dare be brave and suddenly we see that love costs all we are and will ever be. Yet it is only love which sets s free. “ – Maya Angelou
- “ Love is the answer to everything . It’s the only reason to do anything. If you don’t write stories you love, you’ll never make it. If you don’t write stories that other people love, you’ll never make it. “—Ray Brabury